Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Everyone!
 
I have been blogging about my culinary adventures for over a year now and I'm still having fun. I have now expanded my culinary adventures to new places such as the Calphalon Culinary Center and The New Legal Seafood Cookbook and  plan to seek new recipes wherever I can find them. I still intend to cook without borders and try new things. I've even learned a thing or 2 from my adventures like learning to gut a fish or having a newfound respect for pastry chefs. I still have the same culinary goals for my bucket list and they are:
 
  • to cook side-by-side with Chef Emril Lagasse
  • to cook breakfast/brunch for Paula Deen
  • to cook on the Rachael Ray Show
  • to have a throwdown with Bobby Flay at Boston College
  • to compete on Iron Chef America: the Homecook Edition
And if I create a recipe or 2, I promise to share them with you. If anyone has access to the celebrities on the Food Network, please tell them I'm looking for them and I want to challenge them. Can you Hear me now, Iron Chefs? Happy New Year and Bon Appetite!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment