Thursday, September 9, 2010

Raspberry-Grape Sparklers

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup seedless red grapes (30 Grapes)
  • 1 cup raspberries
  • Ice cubes
  • 2 cups chilled seltzer water
Makes 4 Servings
  1. In a blender, combine grapes and raspberries; puree until smooth. Strain mixture into a large pitcher (you should have about 1 cup); discard seeds.
  2. Fill 4 (8 oz.) glasses with ice. Pour 1/4 cup of fruit mixture into each glass and top with seltzer. Stir gently and serve.

WW POINTS VALUE: 0 pts.

Note: This recipe appears in the South Beach Diet Taste of Summer Cookbook. I've had this recipe before and it tasted so delicious but there were too many seeds in the drink the first time I made it. I wanted to try this recipe again because I wanted a nice fruit flavored treat with no added sugar. This drink is delicious and has a nice bubbly after-taste to it. I would HIGHLY recommend using a strainer to separate the seeds from the juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment