Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

How is everyone doing? I'm still cooking away at any recipe I can get my hands on. I know I haven't been up to snuff  but I'm still cooking and exploring new things. I hope to have  more Twitter followers and maybe have a video or 2. But I still want to do the following things on my culinary bucket list:
  • Cook side-by-side with Ina Garten and Emeril Lagasse
  • Cook on the Rachael Ray or The Chew
  • To have a celebrity chef or 2 over for dinner
  • go to the South Beach, NYC or any Food & Wine Festival
  • Have an Iron Chef Throwdown with Bobby Flay @ Boston College
  • eat at another restaurant whose executive chef appeared on Iron Chef America
You can follow me on my blog, on Twitter @bcpostergirl, on Pinterest and follow the board Once Upon a Stovetop as well as Facebook. Bon Appettite!

No comments:

Post a Comment