Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Hi healthy foodies! Happy New Year. I've been blogging about my healthy culinary adventures for over 2 years now. Can you believe it? I can't. I now understand and know how Julie Powell felt when she was cooking her way through Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking. I'm on my own deranged assignment to cook my way through every Weight Watchers, South Beach and Legal Seafood recipe ever conceived. I WILL cook my way through these cookbooks if it takes me until my 50th birthday. On my way, here are some things I want to accomplish on my culinary bucket list:
  • to cook side-by-side Emeril Lagasse and Ina Garten
  • to cook breakfast/brunch for Paula Deen and her family
  • to cook on the Rachael Ray show and The Chew
  • to have a Throwdown with Bobby Flay at Boston College
  • to compete on Iron Chef America

If I ever create a new recipe, I promise to share it with you. If anyone has access to the Food Network, please let them know I'm interested. Bon Apetite!

No comments:

Post a Comment