Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year my fellow Epicureans!
 
What a year. I set a new record in cooking 200 new recipes and getting more readers day by day. I love it! I've expanded my horizons and I still want to keep the flavor going. More people have tried my cooking and they seem to really enjoy it. I am SO DETERMINED to put Julie Powell of "Julie & Julia" fame to shame because I am going to cook my way through every Weight Watchers, South Beach, Sonoma Diet, Legal Seafood, Kraft and any other recipe if it kills me. Life is short and I still want to  cross these things off my culinary bucket list:
 
  • to cook side-by-side Emeril Lagasse and Ina Garten
  • to cook breakfast/brunch for Paula Deen and her family
  • to cook on the Rachael Ray show and The Chew
  • to host a themed dinner party with any celebrity chef @ my house
  • to have an Iron Chef Throwdown with Bobby Flay at Boston College
 
If I ever create a new recipe, I promise to share it with you. If anyone has access to the Food Network, please let them know I'm interested. Bon Apetite!



No comments:

Post a Comment