Sunday, July 8, 2012

Chocolate Root Beer Floats

Ingredients:
  • 12 oz. diet root beer
  • 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
  • 1 cup fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt
Makes 2 Servings
  1. Divide root beer between 2 tall soda glasses. Add a tablespoon of chocolate syrup to each and stir.
  2. Put a 1/2 cup scoop of frozen yogurt into each float. Serve with straws and dessert spoons.
 WW POINTS VALUE: 4 pts.

Note: This recipe appears on www.weightwatchers.com.  The heat wave was getting to me and I needed a guilty pleasure to cool me off. I love chocolate, root beer and vanilla frozen yogurt and I saw this recipe and thought it was perfect. Who does not love a root beer float? A root beer float is also known as a black cow or brown cow  and is traditionally made with vanilla ice cream and root beer, but can also be made with other flavors as well. Once you make this drink at home, you'll never order another one in a restaurant again it's that good. I highly recommend this guilty pleasure during a heat wave to cool you off or with burgers and fries while you're watching your favorite sports team on TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment